Genessis-Models

Genessis Models Survey

 

 

Genessis-Models
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


 
Poll Results
 
 Where are you from?
 Happy to present you our ... 13 76%
 Not of your business 4 23%
Total votes: 17   Please or sign up to vote.


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
Gnarkill1984

Avatar / Picture

Squadron Leader
Registered:
Posts: 1,201
Reply with quote  #16 
Lmao!

Tarten seats and belts?

__________________
0
Alba83

Avatar / Picture

Wing Commander
Registered:
Posts: 1,707
Reply with quote  #17 
Got to have a Tartan Seat 
__________________
Steven
Glasgow, Scotland

[32517153131_6c36eb6cc6_b]    


0
Glen_Eagles

Avatar / Picture

Senior Aircraftman (Technician)
Registered:
Posts: 88
Reply with quote  #18 
I would finally get to build one of my Eduard's Royal class Spitfires, i'd love this one [biggrin]
__________________
If it's spelt wrong! It's because I'm creative
0
vdbo76

Avatar / Picture

Group Captain
Registered:
Posts: 3,360
Reply with quote  #19 
Just one? ;-)
__________________
Fabian
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
https://www.instagram.com/vdbo76/
0
vdbo76

Avatar / Picture

Group Captain
Registered:
Posts: 3,360
Reply with quote  #20 
Very nice. Already looking forward to this one! Have to get a flag first though, lol
__________________
Fabian
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
https://www.instagram.com/vdbo76/
0
Gnarkill1984

Avatar / Picture

Squadron Leader
Registered:
Posts: 1,201
Reply with quote  #21 
Best I get looking at these planes then [smile]
__________________
0
ddoc666

Avatar / Picture

Squadron Leader
Registered:
Posts: 1,170
Reply with quote  #22 
Should be an interesting GB. Looking forward to start. Not sure what I will build, I've thought about doing a Draken prototype, but I got a friedrichshafen ff-33 in 1/48 flew as a trainer in Sweden in the 1920s, which calls for a nice water dio. This seems to be a good reason to get that project started.


Good to have a few weeks to decide.


__________________
Daniel
0
Gnarkill1984

Avatar / Picture

Squadron Leader
Registered:
Posts: 1,201
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoc666
Should be an interesting GB. Looking forward to start. Not sure what I will build, I've thought about doing a Draken prototype, but I got a friedrichshafen ff-33 in 1/48 flew as a trainer in Sweden in the 1920s, which calls for a nice water dio. This seems to be a good reason to get that project started.


Good to have a few weeks to decide.



I like the sound of that!

__________________
0
vdbo76

Avatar / Picture

Group Captain
Registered:
Posts: 3,360
Reply with quote  #24 
I'm having a "hard" time deciding between Switzerland and Nederland :-/. Borne, raised and lived in CH till 2003 but live in NL since then. Also have a Belgien passport from my fathers side... a lot to choose from, lol. Gut feeling says Switzerland though :-). This calls for a alps diorama lol
__________________
Fabian
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
https://www.instagram.com/vdbo76/
0
Gnarkill1984

Avatar / Picture

Squadron Leader
Registered:
Posts: 1,201
Reply with quote  #25 
Hoping to try and recreate a cross section of the gate guardians at air command (where I live and work)

Thinking of doing the two aircraft on display stands, a section of road with trees on the right hand side and the air command sign.

Not sure if I'm going to go 1/72 or 1/48 yet though.

Thoughts?


[IMG_0614d73e1]
[IMG_0615]
[IMG_0616]
[IMG_0617]

__________________
0
ddoc666

Avatar / Picture

Squadron Leader
Registered:
Posts: 1,170
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdbo76
I'm having a "hard" time deciding between Switzerland and Nederland :-/. Borne, raised and lived in CH till 2003 but live in NL since then. Also have a Belgien passport from my fathers side... a lot to choose from, lol. Gut feeling says Switzerland though :-). This calls for a alps diorama lol


Follow your gut instinct [smile] Like the idea of an alps dio, once saw a great diorama, can't remember the modeller but the scene included hill climbers on a vertical mountain wall and the hole piece hanged like a picture frame on the wall.

__________________
Daniel
0
ddoc666

Avatar / Picture

Squadron Leader
Registered:
Posts: 1,170
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarkill1984
Hoping to try and recreate a cross section of the gate guardians at air command (where I live and work) Thinking of doing the two aircraft on display stands, a section of road with trees on the right hand side and the air command sign. Not sure if I'm going to go 1/72 or 1/48 yet though. Thoughts?


Like that idea a lot! If you have the shelf space go for 1/48!

Here's my main inspiration pic


Really want to know what's going on in that rowboat!??

__________________
Daniel
0
Gnarkill1984

Avatar / Picture

Squadron Leader
Registered:
Posts: 1,201
Reply with quote  #28 
Hahahah. Must be the navy boys in charge of the boat lol
__________________
0
vdbo76

Avatar / Picture

Group Captain
Registered:
Posts: 3,360
Reply with quote  #29 
Oh yeah, great ideas!
__________________
Fabian
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
https://www.instagram.com/vdbo76/
0
vdbo76

Avatar / Picture

Group Captain
Registered:
Posts: 3,360
Reply with quote  #30 
I was browsing through YouTube for some inspiration... and found it big time :-)
Please watch the segment starting at 4:18 to 7:26. Put on your headphones, turn up the volume, sit back and enjoy... ;-)


Credit to Jesper Rådegård for his beautiful work. Check out his YouTube channel!

__________________
Fabian
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
https://www.instagram.com/vdbo76/
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.